Add some African spice to your dining experience! African Bird Pepper, also known as Capsicum Annum, is a hot chili that grows wild in parts of northwest Africa. With a scorching 150,000 to 350,000 Scoville heat units, African Bird Pepper can awaken many dishes including soups, casseroles, chowders, and curried dishes.
2 oz. Use sparingly
African Bird Pepper has also been known to successfully help treat arthritis, psoriasis, cluster headaches, and pain as well as lower the rate of cardiovascular disease. Contains carotene molecules that have potent antioxidant elements.
- Eases stomach upset, ulcers, soar throats, spasmodic and irritating coughs as well as diarrhea
- Anti-Cold & Flu Agent helps to break up congested mucus
- African Bird Pepper is a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent and may even help w/ allergies
- Can effectively prevent the formation of certain fungal pathogens
- Over a dozen other benefits